Sunday, February 14, 2010

soaking tub for master bath with minimalist toilet and mode faucet The following pendit lights will be for may bathrooms (Stianless-kitchen)


I have two each of the following vessal sinks. Aset for the Master bedroom bath room and a set for the childrens bathroom. both are brushed chrome stainless steel with overflow
the two rainfall shower heads I have also purchased are chrome and are a perfect addition to the Danza Parma single handle ccontrol valve below.








This European designer faucet I purchased will be the pair that I use in the master bath to accompany my stainless steel vessal sinks

I am about to purchase the the art deco toiletwith slow close seat.















the Danza Parma single handle control valve Chrome is now mine.

I got this Danza Towel hanger today it is dope!






























No comments:

Post a Comment